Book Bed & Breakast
Room prices from £75 per night
Book Self Catering
Scotch Arms Mews is available to rent for exclusive use on a self catering holiday let basis. There are seven en-suite bedrooms, sleeping up to 14 people.
7 night breaks from £1799
3 or 4 night short breaks available from £1335
Scotch Arms Mews Special Offers
Booking Terms & Conditions
By booking accommodation at the Scotch Arms Mews you are entering into a legal agreement with us, the terms and conditions of which are set out below.
For security and confirmation purposes, when making a reservation, you will be asked for the following information:
- Your full name, address, contact telephone number and e-mail address
- Full names of all guests
- Your credit/debit card details (Balance to be paid upon arrival)
- How you found the Scotch Arms Mews
We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. This does not affect bookings already made.
We accept the following credit and debit cards; Debit Mastercard, Delta, Electron, Maestro, Mastercard, UK Maestro and Visa, as well as personal and business cheques and cash.
We reserve the right to charge the card used to secure the booking for any outstanding balance due if we are unable to contact you to arrange payment.
Should you cancel the room(s), one of the following cancellation terms may apply.
- Any cancellation received within 7 days prior to arrival date (when staying on a bed & breakfast basis) will incur the first nights charge. Failure to arrive by any or all guests or in case of a no show, will incur the first nights charge.
- We are aware that cancellations are sometimes unavoidable and if we can fill your room(s) again, then any charges incurred from cancellation will be waived.
- Should it become necessary for us to cancel a booking we will contact you immediately. Any payments made will be refunded in full.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to terminate, without notice, an individual's stay where deemed necessary through unacceptable behaviour or as a result of actions which are likely to endanger or offend others. In such circumstances any outstanding account must be settled, no refunds will be made.
For bookings placed on a self catering basis after 6th February 2021, the following new conditions will also apply to cancellations: * If your booking has to be cancelled because Scotch Arms Mews (self catering basis only) is put under government restrictions and has to close, and the period of closure covers your booking - you will be given a full refund.
* In the event that your given address is put into local/regional lockdown rendering you unable to travel, and the period of restriction covers your booking - you will be given a full refund.
* If your booking has to be cancelled because Scotch Arms Mews (self catering basis only) has to close through force majeure, such as a natural disaster i.e flood, earthquake, failure of utility services and the period of closure covers your booking - you will be given a full refund.
It is recommended that, to protect you from any loss you may incur due to your cancellation because of the inability of any, some or all of your party, or the disinclination to travel to and stay at Scotch Arms Mews (self catering basis only) for any reason, the lead booker will have or will take out a holiday insurance prior to your stay.
You have access to the building and your room 24 hours a day throughout your stay using a set of keys given to you when you register on arrival. You have full responsibility of these keys for the duration of your stay. Lost keys will be charged at £25.00 per set. Please therefore ensure that your keys are left with a member of staff or within our drop box at the foot of the staircase, upon departure.
You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for breakages, but we reserve the right to charge for repair or making good if the damage is significant.
We reserve the right to charge for missing items.
We are happy to return items that have been left following departure. However, there will be a minimum charge of £5.00 to cover postage and packaging.
Our car park is available for guests’ use to the rear of the property. Cars parked here are at own risk.
We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
Pets are not permitted in the B&B rooms. Assistance dogs are welcome.
Smoking is NOT permitted within any part of our building.
Some of the data gathered during the course of a booking may be held on computer. We would like to hold this data after your visit to be able to inform you of future offers. If you would prefer us not to hold this information please let us know.
We reserve the right to monitor your communications and activities via this service (including their content) during transmission and in connection with use of this service, and may disclose any such information for purposes of ensuring your compliance with this agreement, applicable law, cooperating with legal authorities, and otherwise protecting the rights, property and interests of the Scotch Arms Mews.
We may, at any time and for any reason, change, terminate, limit or suspend this service (in whole or in part) or your access to this service. Upon any termination, your rights to use this service will immediately cease.
You must use the service lawfully - do not act in any way that could be unlawful or encourage others to act unlawfully. In particular, do not infringe intellectual property rights, do not reveal confidential or sensitive information and do not engage in any criminal offence or encourage others to do so.
You must use the service responsibly - you must not undertake actions that are harassing, defamatory, threatening, obscene, abusive, racist, sexist, offensive or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. Do not pretend to be anyone other than yourself. Do not collect email addresses or other personal details or use the wi-fiﬁ to send spam.
You must use the service reasonably - do not use wi-fiﬁ access in any way that may affect the running of the wi-fiﬁ or network or other technology connected to it (for example, other wi-fiﬁ users’ devices). In particular, do not upload or download very large files and make sure your device is protected by up-to-date anti-virus software. You are responsible for your own security and privacy.